Ghb Homemade Recipe
- Made in the home; Made by oneself; In a simple style as if made at home
- Made at home, rather than in a store or factory
- made or produced in the home or by yourself; “homemade bread”
- homeMADE is an Australian reality television series that airs on the Nine Network. It premiered on 10 May 2009, and episodes air twice weekly on Tuesdays at 7:30pm and again at 9:30pm. The series is presented by David Heimann, who also acts as a mentor to the contestants.
- directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin’ Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
- gamma hydroxybutyrate: a club drug available in liquid or powder form is taken orally (frequently combined with alcohol); used to incapacitate individuals for the commission of sexual assault and rape
- gamma-hydroxybutyrate, or gamma-hydroxybutyric acid. Often used as a date rape drug
- Gamma Hydroxybutyrate. A clear liquid taken for its euphoric and relaxing effects. Common at raves and other club parties GHB can be used as a date rape drug and overuse can lead to physical addiction and harm.
- (sodium) Gamma-hydroxybutyrate, a designer drug with anesthetic properties
ghb homemade recipe – Homemade (Readers
I found this recipe on the internet back in 2001 and printed it out, but I had lost it when we moved. I was downstairs several weeks ago going through some boxes and I found it. I am so happy! This is the BEST recipe! It surprisingly makes one Large, I mean Large loaf or two nice medium loafs. Last week I decided to split the dough in half and make small balls for a monkey bread. It was just enough to place in an 8 inch round cake dish that I had. So I have now discovered that this recipe is also great for making monkey bread! I am sure this recipe would be great for making a Swedish Tea Ring for the holidays also!
Blanche’s Bread Machine dough.
2/3 c. water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
3 to 3 1/4 c. bread flower
1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
1 egg, beaten
Place ingredients in machine in order listed. Operate "dough" cycle.
Once dough cycle is done, remove from machine.
Divide into 3 pieces; roll each piece into a rope about 14 inches long and braid on a greased baking sheet (I usually use a thin film of oil and a scattering of corn meal.) Cover and let rise for about 45 minutes. Brush top with egg glaze and sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds if desired.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree (F) oven for 45 minutes! Makes 1 large loaf or 2 medium loaves.
If you make two medium loaves of out this recipe, then they will be done sooner. So bake for 25 to 30 min and check. If they sound hollow underneath, they should be done baking.
Shabbat Shalom and have a Good Weekend!
Homemade Chocolate Cake
ghb homemade recipe